Muelle Loney - Iloilo Attractions

Muelle Loney

From the fort, San Pedro Drive loops following the flow of the Iloilo River. This brings you to the International Port.


The port of Iloilo was opened to international trade by a Royal order dated 29 September 1855. Nicolas Loney, first British vice-consul, landed at this port on 31 July 1856; Sir John Bowring, Hong Kong governor, visited the port in 1859.


On March 2 of that same year, the first direct exportation of sugar left for Melbourne, Australia on board the rig Pet and the first importation of sugar mill machinery from Glasgow, Britain arrived in 1863.





Events Related to Muelle Loney

Dinagyang Festival
Ilonggo Lantern Festival
Ilonggo Music Festival
Paraw Regatta
Pintados de Passi
Saad Festival in Leganes
Saug Festival
Tultugan Festival

Attractions Related to Muelle Loney

Al Dente Ristorante Italiano
American Legacy
Arroyo Fountain
Baluarte Elementary School
Barrio Inasal
Bavaria German Restaurant
Bigby's Cafe
Biscocho House
Bourbon Street Bar and Grill
Breakthrough Restaurant
Buto't Balat
Calle Real
Casitas Resto Bar
Coffee Break
Coffee Plus
David's Tea House
Don Vicente Lopez Mansion
Dulgie's Desserts and Cafe
Emilion Specialty Restaurant
Esca's Garden Restaurant
Hoskyn's Department Store
Iloilo Customs Building
Iloilo Museum
Iloilo Provincial Capitol
Kusina Tsina
La Paz Batchoy
Lizares Mansion
MO2 Resto Bar
Molo Gothic Church
Pananderia de Molo
Plaza Libertad
Roberto's Restaurant
San Jose Parish
San Juanico Bridge
Sandbar Island
Smallville Complex
Spa Riviera
Tatoy's Seafood Restaurant
Ted's La Paz Batchoy
The Promenade
Villa Regatta
Wok's Cooking